Words don’t change your life, but the meaning you give them can. Hence, the power of books and audios! I was not an uber committed high schooler, or collegiate for that matter, but as I reached my late twenties I soon realized the power of learning. A rumbling desire to change my life superseded lazy learning, thank goodness.
Information is important for developing skill sets and specialties in areas of career and study, but there's more to building a vitally fulfilled life. We need to be equipped with a mindset for taking action. Learning and acting on it must be our quest until the moment we stop breathing.
In my opinion, too many are focused on the future and do not include what they learned from the past, or at least give it credit. Aristotle said, “An unexamined life is not worth living.” Taking the time to understand yourself better and reconnect the dots from struggle to strength could be one of the greatest projects you’ll ever work on and practice. I offer private transformational coaching for this very purpose. It's very powerful to bring your history up to date with your current thinking and meet your future self in the now. We can accomplish this through Hypnotherapy.
To stay motivated on your revitalized path, listening to tools can be incredible fuel. How you respond to words in a well written audio book or an emotionally moving message can be just what you needed to hear to make vital changes to your life. To have the courage. I believe listening to audio hypnosis sessions or books can be your high performance advantage.
I was recently interviewed by the wonderful Dr. Paul Henning Phd and his wife Bethany for their Fitness Together Summit. They asked me about mindset tools I use or recommend for staying focused and motivated on health and fitness. My two daily mindset tools are: 1) Self Hypnosis- audios or live, and 2) book and audiobooks.
Ninety percent of the books listed here are on my iphone Audible app, ready for me to listen in from my comfiest ear buds. I lace up my favorite Brooks running shoes, put in my ear buds and go for miles and miles. I look forward to next chapters! I will literally be excited to go run just so I can listen to the next chapter of yummy insights. To learn and move at the same time is an opportunity that defines vitality.
Below I've listed audio hypnosis sessions and books in three categories that I support my clients with Mindset training and coaching:
- Self Development
- Leadership & Mindset
I have enjoyed these personally and have prospered from them, as well as recommended to clients and they loved them too. Enjoy…
Hypnosis Audio MP3's :
(professionally produced hypnosis audios available on our site)
Books & Audiobook Picks:
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Awaken the Giant Within by Tony Robbins
- Born to Win by Zig Ziglar
- Change Anything by Kerry Patterson and David Maxfield
- The Untethered Soul by Michael A Singer
- The Power of Intention by Wayne Dyer
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- Start: Punch Fear in the Face by Jon Acuff
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- Life’s Golden Tick by Brendon Burchard
- Triggers: Creating Behaviors by Mark Reiter
- The Confidence Gap by Steven Hayes Phd.
Self Care / Health Management
- Burn Your Fat Pants by De’Anna Nunez
- The Age of Miracles by Marianne Williamson
- Body Mind Mastery by Dan Millman
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- A Course in Weight Loss by Marianne Williamson
- Bright Line Eating by Susan Pierce Thompson
- Crucial Accountability by David Maxfield
- Rising Strong by Brene Brown
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
- Three Feet From Gold by Sharon Lechter and Greg Reid
- The Soul of Money by Lynne Twist
- The Entrepreneur Roller Coaster by Darren Hardy
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Law of Divine Compensation by Marianne Williamson
- It’s Not About the Money by Bob Proctor
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T.Harv Eker
- Yes Energy by Loral Langemeier
- The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone
- MINDSET by Tony Robbins
Business / Career
- Tribes by Seth Godin
- The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino
- Ready, Fire, Aim by Michael Masterson
- Rework by Jason Fried
- Influencer by Al Switzler
- Purple Cow by Seth Godin
- Start with Why by Seth Godin
- The Confidence Code by Claire Shipman and Katty Kay
- How to Be A Power Connector by Judy Robinett
- Getting Naked by Patrick Lencioni